Private Tokyo Full Day Tour
Tour Code: ALT002201/ 9 hours
During this tour, you will explore the highlights of the old parts of Tokyo, and how they harmoniously intertwine with its most modern parts. We can customize the itinerary according to your personal preferences, choosing from locations such as Imperial Palace and Tsukiji Fish Jogai Market, Shibuya crossing, Skytree, or areas in Asakusa, Harajuku and Shibuya.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 9:00 am
Tour ends: 6:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Tsukiji Jogai Market
- Hama Rikyu Garden
- Imperial Palace
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple
- Tokyo Skytree
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
Hama Rikyu Gardens
The garden has served many purposes over the centuries. It was originally built as a feudal lord's Tokyo residence and duck hunting grounds between the 17th and 19th centuries. And then it became a garden and an imperial detached palace before eventually being opened to the public in its current form. It is located close to Tsukiji outer market. You can enjoy seasonal flowers and green spaces with seawater ponds.
Harajuku will give you some insight into the youth culture of Japan. You will see unique fashion trends and outrageous design in fashion and buildings.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Limo/Car service of Ouech
"The service of Outech Japan was once more outstanding. It was easy booking, excellent communication with the driver before pick-up and the driver was very helpful and did an excellent job. The basket with some snacks and drinks was nice and did include a personal message card. Thank you very much Tomoya Sato and Outech Japan team. I just can recommend this transportation service."
"It was a very pleasant drive to Tokyo. Our driver Genyo was very friendly and helpful. We can recommend Outech Japan. "