Private One-Day Nikko Tour
Tour Code: ALT002208/ 10 hours
The abundance of culture, history and nature has earned Nikko a UNESCO World Heritage designation. Famed for its fall foliage, the scenery is spectacular in any season. The area’s wonderful natural scenery has a long history of drawing Buddhist and Shinto practitioners, and it is also the final resting place for Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder and first shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan. You can also enjoy wonderful scenery.
- Duration: 10 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 7:00 am
Tour ends: 5:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Toshogu Shrine
- Rinno-ji Temple
- Tamozawa Imperial Villa
- Akechidaira Ropeway
- Lake Chuzenji
- Kegon waterfall
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
Kegon Falls (Kegon No Taki) is one of Japan's three most beautiful waterfalls. The waters falling 97 meters from a sharp precipice into the river below are exhilarating to see. You can take an elevator to the bottom of the falls for an even more exhilarating experience.
Nikko Toshogu Shrine a World Heritage Site
Nikko Tosho-gu is a Shinto shrine located in Nikko. It is part of the "Shrines and Temples of Nikkō", as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is dedicated to Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate. It was initially built in 1617.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Limo/Car service of Ouech
"We think Saya our driver was lovely - she wrote us a personal note and had beautifully put together snacks along with a personalized note to us neatly in the beautiful clean car."
"It was a very pleasant drive to Tokyo. Our driver Genyo was very friendly and helpful. We can recommend Outech Japan. "