Enoura Observatory and Hakone Hot Spring Tour
Tour Code: ALT002212/ 9.5 hours
This Outech’s only tour is perfect for anyone who wishes to enjoy the relaxation of a hot spring and the serenity of nature. Your tour will first take you to Hakone, which has been one of Japan's most popular hot spring resorts for centuries. We will experience the private hot spring in Hakone. The second stop of your tour will be the Enoura Observatory. It is an open-air architectural museum designed by Hiroshi Sugimoto. It embraces the concept of nature and beauty, allowing its visitors to relax and enter a meditative state through the observation of the scenery.
-This tour is available on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays except on public holidays and New Year holidays.
-All visitors must be 12 years of age or older.
-The tour includes the admission fee for Onsen (private hot spring bath) but the admission fee for Enoura Observatory is not included
- Duration: 8-10 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 9:00 am
Tour ends: 6:30 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Hakone Hot spring resort
- Mt.Fuji observation deck ＊If the weather permits
- Enoura Observatory
- Odawara Castle
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
The Enoura Observatory
The Enoura Observatory is an open-air architectural museum that overlooks the magnificent Sagami Bay. Designed by Hiroshi Sugimoto, the Enoura Observatory’s buildings and contemporary art installations embrace the concept of nature and beauty, allowing its visitors to relax and enter a meditative state through the observation of the scenery.
Originally built around the middle of the fifteenth century, Odawara Castle is a three-tiered, five-storied castle keep located in the city of the same name. Odawara Castle was home base of the Hojo clan, the rulers of Odawara for over 100 years and the castle keep was rebuilt in 1960 based on diagrams and models from the Edo period.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price