Haneda Layover Tour
Tour Code: ALT002202/ 5 hours
This tour allows you to maximize your transit time in between flights. Your chauffeur will pick you up at Haneda airport, show you around Tokyo and drop you off back at the Haneda airport or at Narita airport in time for your connecting flight. We can customize the itinerary according to your personal preferences.
-This tour needs 6 hours and more for transit between arrival time and departure time in Haneda airport.
-For a domestic flight out of Haneda airport, we will arrange your car service so that you arrive at the airport at least one hour and 30 minutes in advance of your scheduled flight and for an international flight out of Haneda, you arrive at the airport at least two hours in advance of your scheduled flight.
-We do not refund if your plane is delayed or cancelled.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 9:00 am
Tour ends: 2:00 pm
- Pick-up at Haneda Airport.
- Tsukiji Jogai Market
- Imperial Palace
- National Diet Building
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Shibuya Crossing
- Drop-off at Haneda airport.
Imperial palace is located on the former site of Edo Castle, a large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls in the center of Tokyo.
Shibuya crossing is the extremely busy and famous scramble crossing in front of Shibuya Station. You may be able to cross the intersection if the time/weather permits.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Haneda Layover Tour
Great layover tour!
"My husband and I had a long layover in Tokyo so decided to take a short tour just to get a feel for the city. Our driver/guide, Riley, was excellent. She contacted me before we arrived to discuss what we wanted to do and we found her with no trouble on arrival. She was knowledgeable and friendly and her English and driving was excellent. Definitely recommend!"
Great day trip in Tokyo
Moe was really kind and accommodating and helped us pack in a full itinerary in a short amount of time per my request. We were able to get some great food, walk and shop, go to an amazing park to see the cherry blossom trees and see the oldest shrine in the area that’s in a beautiful forest. Amazing day...